Resume Writing with the Power Word Prioritized
• Means to give rank to something.
Prioritized is a resume writing power word that describes the ability to:
• Know what is important.
• Know what needs to be done first.
• Balance time and resources efficiently.
What to prioritize: tasks, time, projects, assignments, schedules, meetings, people, school,
How to use prioritized in your resume:
• Use prioritized to show that you are in control of your assignment.
• Use prioritized to show that you understand the duration of some projects and just how
much time it will take to complete it.
• The new project was first on the priority list because our company just signed a deal and
it has a pressing deadline.
Synonyms: preeminence, superiority, rank, seniority
Copyright Resume Dictionary 2012
please Contact Us and tell us where so we can make corrections.