Resume Writing with the Power Word Prevailed
• Means to prove superiors
Prevailed is a resume writing power word that describes the ability to:
• Survive in a stressful environment.
• Pull through when times are hard.
• Be committed to your goals.
What to prevail: battles, wars, projects, tests, experiments, presentations, plans, goals,
How to use prevailed in your resume:
• Use prevailed to show that you are committed to your task.
• Use prevailed to show that your will is unwavering and that your eye is always on the
Prevailed in convincing my previous employer to input all the financial records in the
computer system rather than filing them in the storage room.
• Prevailed in graduating after three years in college with a dual degree in mathematics and
Synonyms: overcame, prove, succeed, triumph, defeat
Copyright Resume Dictionary 2012
please Contact Us and tell us where so we can make corrections.