Resume Writing with the Power Word Multiplied
• Means to create more.
Multiplied is a resume writing power word that describes the ability to:
• Increase output.
• Make more of something i.e. money or profits.
What to multiply: money, profits, revenue, feedback, response, ratings
How to use multiplied in your resume:
• Use multiplied to show your effectiveness in a company
• Use multiplied to show the value of your input.
• Use multiplied to show your familiarity with the target market.
Example of graphic design:
• After the webpage interface changed, the positive feedback multiplied by threefold since
the last fiscal year.
Example of global awareness:
• Since the release of last year An Inconvenient Truth, the concern and awareness of the
global climate has multiplied.
Synonyms: increase, reproduce, add, accumulate, generate, double, triple, magnify, heighten,
Copyright Resume Dictionary 2012
please Contact Us and tell us where so we can make corrections.