Resume Writing with the Power Word Furthered
Means to promote
• Further (v)
Further or furthered is a resume writing power word that describes that ability to:
• Continue on with a project or studies
• Reach new limits with your resolve
• Go the extra mile to accomplish something
What to further: education, goals, developments, projects, experiments, research topics
How to use further or furthered in your resume:
• Use furthered to demonstrate your resolve.
• Use furthered to show your attention to detail and perfection.
• Use furthered to show your academic curiosity.
Example of marketing skills:
Was able to further the development of project X by demonstrating its marketability.
Conclusion: This candidate has the persistence and dedication to see through and complete their
Synonyms: advance, promote, propose, present, advise, build up, carry through
Copyright Resume Dictionary 2012
please Contact Us and tell us where so we can make corrections.