Resume Writing with the Power Word Documented
• Means: to record
• Document (v)
Documented is a resume writing power word that describes the ability to:
• Show your research abilities
• Write unbiased articles
• Show your past record of excellence.
What to be documented: articles, school performance, awards, essays, writing samples, papers,
interviews, certificates, licenses, experiments
How to use documented in your resume:
• Use documented to show your past experiences and achievements
Example for science:
• Worked with Professor X in documenting the effects of carbon monoxide to plants.
• Conclusion: This candidate has the ability and skills to do scientific research.
Example for journalism:
• Documented the experiences of war veterans for an article about post partum syndrome.
• Conclusion: This candidate is capable of working with sensitive material
Synonyms: record, catalogue, register, report, note, cite
Copyright Resume Dictionary 2012
please Contact Us and tell us where so we can make corrections.