Resume Writing with the Power Word Delegated
Means to give power
• Delegate: (v)
Delegated or delegate is a resume power word that describes the ability to:
• Lead a team or a group of people to completing a project or earn profit.
• Able to divide a project into manageable tasks for each member to complete.
• Know each members’ working capacities
• Handle responsibilities and have trust in your team
What to be delegated or delegate: tasks, projects, errands, checklists, articles, research topics,
How to use delegated in your resume:
• Use delegated to show your leadership skills.
• Use delegated to demonstrate your understanding of teamwork.
• Use delegated to show your ability to be efficient with both time and labor.
Example that shows leadership:
• Delegated tasks to people according to their expertise for the upcoming presidential
campaign in the city of Los Angeles.
• Conclusion: This candidate is able to use everyone’s strengths to maximize the
Example that demonstrates responsibility:
• Was delegated the task of supervising the kindergarteners in the neighborhood
• Conclusion: This candidate is responsible and accountable for the well being of children.
This candidate is also good with kids.
Synonyms: appointed, assigned, designate, elect, nominate,
Copyright Resume Dictionary 2012
please Contact Us and tell us where so we can make corrections.