Resume Writing with the Power Word Customized
Customized is a resume power word that describes the ability to:
• Make something according to the client at hand.
• Be adaptable in any situation.
• Create more than satisfactory or even, unique, results.
What to be customized: resumes, portfolios, t-shirts, proposals, websites, blogs
How to use customized in your resume:
• Use customized to show adaptability and/or flexibility in your work.
• Use customized to demonstrate your ability to understand and follow through with your
• Use customized to show the uniqueness and value in your work.
• Use customized to show the range of your capabilities and skills
Example that demonstrates creativity and IT savvy
• Was part of the team that helped customized timeline for Facebook.
• Conclusion: This candidate helped make the home page used by most account holders for
a major social media website.
Example that shows marketing:
• Customized the cooking blog for the new critic for LA times.
• Conclusion: This candidate is knowledgeable about the importance of page layouts and
somewhat informed about the culinary world.
Synonyms for customized: modify, adjust, reorganize, reshape, tweak, alter, change
Copyright Resume Dictionary 2012
please Contact Us and tell us where so we can make corrections.